Orthodontic treatment, commonly known as braces, not only results in a lovely straight smile but also leaves you with a harmonious and healthy bite. Unfortunately, teeth sometimes come through into a bite or alignment that is problematic. Orthodontics are often used to move teeth into the correct position that is aesthetically pleasing; allows all your teeth to chew correctly; and your jaw joints to move efficiently. Braces can also prevent jaw joint pain, as well as premature wear of teeth. Braces can be used to treat both younger patients and adults. In younger patients, treatment duration is often faster as we can utilise their body’s current growth period to correct more issues easily. Adults can of course still have braces with the same successful outcome. Modern innovation means you have more choice than ever before when it comes to aesthetics throughout the orthodontic treatment. These treatment options include:
- Porcelain Braces which better match the shade of your teeth
- Invisible Braces (also known as Clear Aligners) which are just that – a very near invisible clear retainer that can be taken on or off by the patient. If you’re interested in learning more about this, please visit our page on invisible braces.
Just like all dental treatment, braces are custom made and designed specifically for your smile. It’s always a good idea to have a consultation with us to see if braces are needed and if so which type – even if it is for a few years down the track. We can also use this appointment to discuss costs and payment plan options that we offer, so you can split the costs of braces into more easily manageable, monthly interest free payments.
Keen to find out your options? Give our friendly receptionists a call to make an appointment with one of our dentists.
Offering Affordable Orthodontic Treatment With ‘DentiCare‘
Need orthodontic work done but worried about how much it is going to cost you?
We are now an Accredited ‘DentiCare‘ Provider and can provide affordable dental treatment for everyone!
Creating a ‘DentiCare Payment Plan’ is easy!
- Simply discuss your treatment plan with an orthodontist at our clinic.
- Once the course of treatment is confirmed, speak to one of our friendly staff at the reception.
- Our team will select the appropriate deposit, payment amounts and plan duration of your choice – to submit your payment plan using the DentiCare Portal, on the day your braces go on!
Begin treatment right away! No more hassle to pay full fees up front!
Get more information on how you can set up interest-free payment plans for all your orthodontic treatments at our Reception Desk or Call us on 07 5427 0880